Harvard Business Review On Inspiring & Executing Innovation
TBH Book Club
Fresh ideas can mean big profits--but only if they make it to market and sell.
If you need the best practices and ideas for creating and delivering new products and services--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Decide which ideas are worth pursuing
- Adapt offerings from the developing world to wealthy markets
- Plan all-new ventures by testing and tweaking
- Tailor your efforts to meet customers' most pressing needs
- Make inexpensive products on a vast scale
- Measure and improve innovation performance
- Avoid classic pitfalls such as stifling innovation with rigid processes