Sometimes You Win - Sometimes You Learn
TBH Book Club
Number-one New York Times best-selling author John C. Maxwell believes that any setback, whether professional or personal, can be turned into a step forward when you possess the right tools to turn a loss into a gain. Drawing on nearly fifty years of leadership experience, Dr. Maxwell provides a road map for winning by examining the eleven elements that constitute the DNA of learners who succeed in the face of problems, failure, and losses.
1. Humility - The Spirit of Learning
2. Reality - The Foundation of Learning
3. Responsibility - The First Step of Learning
4. Improvement - The Focus of Learning
5. Hope - The Motivation of Learning
6. Teachability - The Pathway of Learning
7. Adversity - The Catalyst of Learning
8. Problems - The Opportunities of Learning
9. Bad Experiences - The Perspective for Learning
10. Change - The Price of Learning
11. Maturity - The Value of Learning
Learning is not easy during down times, it takes discipline to do the right thing when something goes wrong. As John Maxwell often points out - experience isn't the best teacher; evaluated experience is.