The Man In The Mirror: Solving The 24 Problems Men Face
By Patrick Morley
TBH Book Club
Winner of the prestigious Gold Medallion Award and appearing on the bestseller list eighteen times, this book is popular for a reason. In it, award-winning author Patrick Morley invites men to look in the mirror, identify the problem areas, and make the changes necessary to love God, themselves, and others better.
With relevant, practical, and thoughtful advice, this book discusses twenty-four different topics that men face, including:
1. Identity questions and discovering significance and purpose
2. Relationship problems and fixing broken relationships
3. Money problems and establishing financial strength
4. Time problems and how to decide what's important
5. Temperament problems and battling pride, fear, and anger
6. Integrity problems and establishing accountability
If life's demands are constantly pressuring you to run faster and jump higher, this book is for you. Rich in anecdotes, thought-provoking questions, biblical insights, and featuring focus questions in each chapter suitable for personal or group use, The Man in the Mirror offers a life-changing look at how to trade the rat race for the rewards of godly manhood.